Thursday, December 3, 2009

Walking in a Winter Wonderland

Here's a quick update before I get to my big blog of the week, "The Worst People of 2009." First of all, I made some comments that it hasn't been cold in Chicago, yet. And now that it's December, it's getting colder. Thank god. I was worried it was all hype.

Also, I'd like to give myself a round of applause for adding another embarrassing moment to my repertoire this past weekend. I'm just giving my autobiographer, aka myself, more fuel for my tell-all book. I think it will be called, "Things I Could've Done if I Wasn't Puking." The publishers will like that one.

Also, I need to stop getting addicted to shows and then staying up all night watching them. It's an unhealthy obsession that will end now. Well, after tonight when I finish all of Veronica Mars. I just love sleuthing teens. I really just want a boyfriend like Ned Nickerson or Logan Echolls, and to drive a convertible. Ooh yeah.

No comments:

Post a Comment