Thursday, October 29, 2009

Aziz Ansari is a Baller

I would love to have a meeting with Aziz Ansari, and I think it would go a little something like this...

Me: Hey! You're pretty cool.
Aziz: Yeah, I know. Did you know that I know Kanye West, and I frequently write on his blog?
Me: Yes, Yes I did know that. Did you know that I love Kanye West, and I think you're pretty funny?
Aziz: Yes, Yes I did know that. I am pretty funny.
Me: I like laughter.
Aziz: That's really great.
Me: Yeah.

Yeah, something like that. I just know we'll hit it off. I mean, right?!

Also, I have determined that although I mostly hate Philadelphia as a city, aside from you know some kids at UPenn, Will Smith, Bill Cosby, and It's Always Sunny, I may have to be a Phillies fan now. I mean my heart will always belong to the BoSox, and I'll be all about the Cubs in the spring, but at least for the next week I'll be rooting for those boyyyyyyyys.


Check out this site, too: www.laughyourdickoff.com. This is why I love him.

3 comments:

  1. I SAW HIM!!! When I was at the premeiere of Extract in September, I saw him there with Will Arnett! I was definitely staring at them, to the point that they totally noticed haha. My friend was like, "you need to stop looking at them." Awesomeee

    ReplyDelete
  2. PS- I like that you have a blog. I will read it :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh man, i'm so jeal. i love them both.

    ReplyDelete