Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Kenny Ortega Rules, and Other News

So in watching Hocus Pocus just now, I have rediscovered that Kenny Ortega is in fact its director. In case you're unaware, Kenny Ortega is responsible for amazing movies like Newsies, High School Musical 1-3, Hannah Montana/Miley Cyrus: The Best of Both Worlds, and the new Michael Jackson movie This is It. He is in one word, phenomenal. So here's to you Kenny. You made my childhood and my Zac Efron obsession what it is today, and for that I am eternally grateful.

Also, I knew it would be difficult to find a job out here in Chicago, but I definitely underestimated HOW difficult it would be. I have confidence that something will happen, and I already have a part time job at the G-A-P, but I def need some more cash flow. So just send out some posi-vibes my way. I could use them.

And I'd like to leave you with this amazing video of my boo James Franco. You may have already seen it, but watch it again. http://www.funnyordie.com/videos/6e3825a523/james-franco-gucci-commercial-outtakes?rel=auto_related&rel_pos=6

No comments:

Post a Comment