Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Thing's I'm Excited About, '09

I haven't updated this, so now that i'm in the Mid-West, I feel obligated to, so I will.

These are just a few things I'm excited about:

1. So, i just found out that Ricky Gervais is hosting the Golden Globes! Sure, it's not the Oscars, but it's certainly a step in the right direction. He's a straight-up genius, and should host every awards show, including the Teen Choice Awards. That show could use a serious re-vamping anyway.

2. Amy Winehouse is back and crazier than ever! She's got implants, she's out of rehab and still drinking, and she's flashing papz all over London. I hope she makes another album. Her music is so much better when she's got some issues. I just hope she stays off the crack long enough to stay awake while recording. Or maybe crack keeps her up long enough to record an album. I'm still not sure of all the benefits.

3. Another celeb is shitting on Scientology! Paul Haggis has come out and said some pretty shitty stuff about those crazies, and although he's probably going to be zapped out of the galaxy by Xenu (correction, I claimed Xenu was like a Scientologist god, he in fact is the one who puts dark spirits inside of us, and L. Ron Hubbard is the one who knows how to get them out, check out this for more info... http://www.xenu.net/archive/scientology_illustrated/) at least someone is speaking out against them.

4. Filming on the "Untitled Batman Project" begins next year! (Sidenote, I just saw a commercial for a Batman marathon on ABC Family on Halloween, which is amazing.) I really can't wait to see Christian Bale shirtless again. I just hope that this isn't a disappointing third installment. I hate to see perfectly good franchises ruined by terrible third installments. I'm talking about you Spiderman and X-Men. These franchises could potentially be saved by an amazing fourth installment, but that still remains to be seen. Look how great Kingdom of the Crystal Skull was...

So that's all for now, more updates to come soon. I also need to come up with a sweet sign off. Something like, hey, eat a dick! Something sweet like that.

3 comments:

  1. Xenu isn't the Scientologists god, he's like their god-enemy...I'm pretty sure Xenu is supposed to be a bad guy, he's the one who captured the souls of all people and exploded them in volcanoes on earth before there was even a planet. That's the sweet thing about Scientology stories, they claim to be older than the Universe itself...which any good Christian will tell you is nly 10,000 years old.

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Filming on the "Untitled Batman Project" begins next year! "

    Do you have a source for this? Christopher Nolan hasnt even been confirmed as the director!!

    ReplyDelete